We look forward to hosting your team-organization in the 2019 Knoxvegas Heat Invitational. Once again, the Knoxvegas Heat Invitational anticipates being the “Heat Check” event of the travel circuit as our selection committee has extended invites to and selected premier travel teams that will BRING THE HEAT!!!
Please note that registration for this event is OPEN. For all organizations that have registered and paid for this event, please note that the official schedule and teams will be revealed April 3, 2019. Schedules for all age groups can be accessed by downloading and using the Exposure Basketball Events app. Once the Exposure Basketball Events app. has been downloaded, please search events to find the 2019 Knoxvegas Heat Invitational.
Competition will start Friday, April 5th 2019 and all teams will have their first pool game scheduled on this date.
ALL TEAMS MUST SUBMIT AN OFFICIAL ROSTER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE KNOXVEGAS HEAT INVITATIONAL. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN GRADE BASED EVENT ; NOT AGE BASED.
CaptainU will be managing all rosters (7th-12th) for scouting services attending the Knoxvegas Heat Invitational.CaptainU will go live and all roster(s) can be submitted by using the link below:
CLICK HERE: CAPTAINU (Link will be ready in March 2019)
1. Create a free CaptainU team account
2. Search for the Knoxvegas Heat Invitational
3. Add Team Roster to the tournament field
PSE Event Housing will be managing all hotels for participating teams. Reservation can be made by contacting PSE @ 888.417.6446 or by clicking the following link below:
TEAM CHECK IN
- ALL COACHES MUST CHECK IN ON APRIL 5TH @ THEIR TEAM’S FIRST PLAYING SITE
- AT CHECK-IN A GYM MANAGER WILL PROVIDE EACH HEAD COACH WITH A COACH PACKET
- THE COACH PACKET WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: (3) COACH PASSES, COPY OF OFFICIAL SCHEDULE, PLAYING RULES AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM
- BEFORE YOUR TEAM/PLAYERS COMPETE IN THE KNOXVEGAS HEAT INVITATIONAL ALL COACHES MUST SIGN A WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION
- ALL LOWER SCHOOL AGE TEAMS (3RD-8TH GRADE) WILL NEED TO BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND REPORT CARDS IN CASE OF A PROTEST. ALL HIGH SCHOOL AGE TEAMS (9TH-11TH GRADE) PLEASE BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATES
- THERE WILL BE A $150 PROTEST FEE FOR ANY TEAM WANTING TO PROTEST
OFFICIAL HEAT GEAR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE