We look forward to hosting your team-organization in the 2020 Knoxvegas Heat Invitational. Once again, the Knoxvegas Heat Invitational anticipates being the “Heat Check” event of the travel circuit as our selection committee has extended invites to and selected premier travel teams that will BRING THE HEAT!!!
Please note that registration for this event is OPEN.Ã‚Â For all organizations that have registered and paid for this event, please note that the official schedule and teams will be revealed May 26, 2020. Schedules for all age groups can be accessed by downloading and using theÃ‚Â Exposure Basketball Events app. Once the Exposure Basketball Events app. has been downloaded, please search events to find the 2020 Knoxvegas Heat Invitational.
Competition will start Friday, May 29th 2020 and all teams will have their first pool game scheduled on this date.
ALL TEAMS MUST SUBMIT AN OFFICIAL ROSTER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE KNOXVEGAS HEAT INVITATIONAL. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN GRADE BASED EVENT ; NOT AGE BASED.
Exposure BasketballÃ‚Â will be used to manage all rosters (4th-12th) grades
(Link will be ready in May 2020 and sent to all teams)
HotelÃ‚Â Information -Ã‚Â StayÃ‚Â toÃ‚Â Save Event – KnoxVegas Heat | May 29th-31st 2020
TheÃ‚Â KnoxVegas Heat has partnered with PSE Event HousingÃ‚Â toÃ‚Â provide attendees/groups with the best availableÃ‚Â hotelÃ‚Â rates and a smoothÃ‚Â bookingÃ‚Â experience.
Our event is a Ã¢Â€ÂœStayÃ‚Â toÃ‚Â SaveÃ¢Â€Â event: A good working relationship withÃ‚Â hotelsÃ‚Â is critical for the long-term success of our event. For this reason, teams or attendees who are traveling from out of town are asked, not required,Ã‚Â toÃ‚Â bookÃ‚Â their rooms through our Official Travel Partner, PSE Event Housing, to ensure that our room blocks are utilized. In short, since theÃ‚Â hotelsÃ‚Â are holding rooms for our event, we ask that you use these rooms.
Email us at:Ã‚Â https://pseeventhousing.
TEAM CHECK IN
- ALL COACHES MUST CHECK IN ON MAY 29TH @ THEIR TEAM’S FIRST PLAYING SITE
- AT CHECK-IN A GYM MANAGER WILL PROVIDE EACH HEAD COACH WITH A COACH PACKET
- THE COACH PACKET WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: (3) COACH PASSES, COPY OF OFFICIAL SCHEDULE, PLAYING RULES AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM
- BEFORE YOUR TEAM/PLAYERS COMPETE IN THE KNOXVEGAS HEAT INVITATIONAL ALL COACHES MUST SIGN A WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION
- ALL LOWER SCHOOL AGE TEAMS (3RD-8TH GRADE) WILL NEED TO BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND REPORT CARDS IN CASE OF A PROTEST. ALL HIGH SCHOOL AGE TEAMS (9TH-11TH GRADE) PLEASE BRING BIRTH CERTIFICATES
- THERE WILL BE A $150 PROTEST FEE FOR ANY TEAM WANTING TO PROTEST
OFFICIAL HEAT GEAR AVAILABLEÃ‚Â FOR PURCHASE